How to Play
Watch the show on SBS2 from 8.30pm on Saturday and Sunday nights from 7.30pm, arm yourself with Tweetdeck with a column search on #ifyouaretheone and join in the fun.
- Someone else in the room claps along to a candidate introduction.
- A candidate sings.
- A funny sound effect is played.
- Candidate brings a gift or gifts for the girls.
- @SBS2 retweets your tweet.
- One of the girls gives advice to a candidate.
- There is a really bad edit in the show (censored usually)
- #13 is chosen as the heartbeat girl.
- Candidate comes out of the elevator SHOUTING.
- Fedora. 2 drinks if a beard is involved.
- Meng Fei needs to explain a candidate’s answer.
- One of the girls is wearing something of questionable fashion sense.
- Heartbeat Girl looks unimpressed when she is revealed.
- One of the girls sing.
- The candidate performs a dance.
- Huang Han says something.
- The candidate is either a real estate agent or a used car salesman.
- Le Jia lays down the truth to a candidate.
- The candidate brings a gift for any of the hosts.
- Women in the friend video is a #lightkiller.
- A male on twitter says he would turn for a candidate.
- Meng Fei questions someone’s fashion sense.
- The girls actually get to the question stage.
- A girl cries while asking a question.
- Candidate blames girls for no date.
- “Frienemies” in friends video.
- Le Jia berates one of the girls.
- A girl throwing herself at candidate & he rejects her, going home dateless.
- The candidate performs with a girl, either a vocal number or interpretive dance.
Chug the rest of your drink:
- Either Le Jia or Meng Fei sings.
- The candidate starts crying.
- Physical violence is threatened.
Drink everything you have
- #23 gets a date.
- Huang Han sings.